Tuesday 18 March 2014

Painting gives me real happiness...

When I discovered that painting is my real passion, I thought of  utilising my passion in a better manner. So I started painting from class 12 in my painting classes and during my leisure time. In the first few classes we were taught to draw sketches and then as we proceeded we learned to draw landscapes, scenaries, poster paintings and architectural buildings. As the time passed I got to know that I enjoy drawing sketches, landscapes and poster paintings. Finally I understood that doing paintings during my leisure and free time helps to utilise my leisure time in the best possible manner. Thus painting added more knowledge to my life and made me realised that it gave me that kind of happiness which touched my soul. Time passes, goes and flies but painting doesn't stop for me....it's never ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment