Friday 21 March 2014

Poster Colour Paintings are my favourite...

In my painting classes we were taught to draw landscapes, scenaries, buldings, sketches and do poster colour paintings. As time passed i enjoyed painting and got to know that i have a deep interest and an inclination towards paintings specially with the poster colours. In the classess i always prefered to do poster colour paintings than to do those landscapes, sketches, buildings etc. Poster colours makes the paintings more colourful and beautiful.They basically add new and beautiful colours to the paintings which make them more lively. The poster colour paintings has made my life so colourful and beautiful that i can spend my whole time in doing that only.Thus the poster colour paintings are my favourites for the life time...


No comments:

Post a Comment